Assalammualaikum. need more readers and feedback than followers. big hugs :'> Let's Follow my world | back to Dashboard
MNI's WWW

 Sweet Readers


"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same.

There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another. This should be made clear to all who contemplate such a union. The avoidance of this pain is the beginning of wisdom, for it is strong enough to contaminate the rest of our lives.

Fruit basket

Mort Itachi <3

LEE MIN HOO -BOF- <3

LEE MIN HOO <3
Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



Let's dream!!
Thursday, April 21, 2011 | 7:52 AM | 1 comments

Oi Oiii before read, please press the stop button if you feel annoyed or press the pause button on your song playlist,then have fun while reading it.. wachaaaa

Dream...
I dream high. I have a dream. When times get tough, I close my eyes. The moment that my dream comes true, I replay it and make myself stand tall. Today, I faltered again in fear, like a fledgling afraid to fly in fear of falling. Can I keep doing it? Will my dream come true? Every time I get scare of walking, I take a step.

I dream high, I have a dream.. When times get tough, I close my eyes. The moment my dream comes true, I replay it and make myself stand tall. I can fly high, believe in me. Someday into the sky, with wings outspread more than anyone else, I'll fly high freely. I need courage to help myself, who fell, to stand up. The courage to dust myself off, stand up and run again. I'll give it my all and jump over the wall which is taller than my height.

And I.. I have a dream. Even when I was torn and shattered. The dream that I treasured deep inside my heart. Everyone worried, that a fruitless dream is poison. That the world is like a book with a decided ending. That I can't change reality. Yes I, I have a dream. I believe in that dream so please watch me, against that cold tall wall called fate. I can stand before it. Someday, I will go over that wall, and soar over the sky. Even this world cannot tie me down. At the end of my life, let's laugh together.......
p/s: $$24,000.00++4% interest.. at least =30,000.00!!!! OMG!!!