Assalammualaikum. need more readers and feedback than followers. big hugs :'> Let's Follow my world | back to Dashboard
MNI's WWW

 Sweet Readers


"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same.

There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another. This should be made clear to all who contemplate such a union. The avoidance of this pain is the beginning of wisdom, for it is strong enough to contaminate the rest of our lives.

Fruit basket

Mort Itachi <3

LEE MIN HOO -BOF- <3

LEE MIN HOO <3
Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



i got a teddy bear on a rainy day !!
Monday, January 31, 2011 | 9:04 AM | 0 comments
OMG!!! its my birthday..and now I'm turning 20th.. no more teens.. huhu.. wat a lucky day.. throughout the day, it rained non-stop!! er.. rahmat. :)
so, im just enjoy myself with my family and my CAKE!!! lol.. so bored.. sebab ta dpt kluar..hujan.huhu.rezeki tuh. :) but but.. u know what..i got a teddy bear on a rainy day..wow.. with their little handy wandies and their teeny weeny tootsie wootsies.. ooh. and their litty itty bitty cutesy wootsy.. thanks to my dear frend amar! i like it :)and i really appreciate it soo muchh.. :) yela. just very lucky.. coz u know la. i'm turn to 20years old.than i am already old?! (tua la sgt) so,i do not expect that i can still got a present in my birthday.haha. actually,ada jugak my family bagi.hehe but it is secret.LOL.. dorang bagi benda luar biasa..haha. :)
haa let me show.. below is da picture of pinkTED..haha.. i named it pinkTED.. wat a funny name..but i like it.. let see.. :)
haha..cute right..like a person who has giving to me..argghh ayat lintang pukang..lantak laa..haha. OMG!!ok. so now let see..mr pinkTED has a friend !!!.. huhu.

yeahh..now mr pinkTEd..at last,met mr taLLer and mrs buBbLe.. :)
actually, i hv alot of teddy bear.. i mean,toys...haha. hey da tua ingat tak buley main anak patung ke. -.=
all these, my favorite toy, mr taller..mrs bubble..mr bebek..mr gyrafe..mr machimaroo..mr dorayaki.. ms po-oh&pooja(actually there are two,so i made her twins)!.. mr BH(brokenheart)haha.. ms pinkky.. ms softy(ermm.she did not wear shirts,so I was put on her clothes) hehe. mr deer..(he wear a dress) hahah.. urmm. n lastly. mr pinkTed. welcome home. huhu. ..
haa want to know my secret??If I get bored or mad, I'll play with them!!! OMG. macam org gila tuh..cakap sorang2..gelak sorang..haha im joking laa. i just susun dorang cantik2.actually kalau tidur,i do not like to hug them.huhu.. im a little scared..(takut dia hidup)ngeee..uishh excited la pulak.. kla nnt habis semua rahsia..huhu.nite2 sleep tight..and lets go to fairy tale in my dreams..for sure.huhu!!!.. zzzzzzzzzzzzZZzz **last word.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AMMAR!!! :)